Find a Club
The Bunkhouse Saloon
- Bunkhouse on MySpace
- Open-mic night works with, without guest musicians
- Musical good will (and missing fruit snacks!) at ‘Thor’ DVD release
- Bunkhouse brings the blues
- New-look Mad Cap
- Twin Brother Unplugged
- Bands, beads and fried zucchini; New Year’s Eve Bunkhouse style
- A moment in the dark with Maldroid
- Your guide to Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend
- Guilt trips lead to good tunes at Bunkhouse
- Listening for Neon Reverb’s lineup
Despite its thorough commitment to cowpokery, the place has a strange schizophrenic feel. A dozen televisions tuned to ESPN and a row of beige, leather recliners lined up before a wall-sized screen are straight out of any sports bar. Some nights you'll inexplicably find that screen alight with Japanese music videos.
- Business hours
10 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Monday 7 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Tuesday 7 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Wednesday 7 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Thursday 7 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Friday 7 a.m. to 5 a.m.
Saturday 7 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Kitchen hours
- Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Credit Cards Accepted
|Lipz and the Bunkhouse Blues Band
|Battle of the Comics at The Bunkhouse